You have a great business idea that you want to share with everyone in the market. Your business plan and capital is ready, but you are missing one vital element, YOUR TEAM. It is a reflection of your business, this is the difference between startups that succeed or fail.
Augmenting teams is becoming a main pillar in driving the success of any company. It is the idea of outsourcing an in-house team, enhanced by adding knowledge/skill specialists from outside the organization. This setup allows businesses to maintain control & visibility, while adding the skills and knowledge needed to progress rapidly.
The benefits of team augmentation
Not only does team augmentation remove weight off the shoulders for in-house staff, there is a drastic improvement in time to market, making all the difference between the success and failure of a software development project. Let’s look at the most common drivers behind staff augmentation:
- Reduced Costs: Money and time is saved. If you don’t have access to initial funding to add permanent staff members, this can be an effective way of accessing the same resource with less time.
- Flexibility of Resources: You are in control of scaling up or down. Scaling staff numbers can be a slow and difficult process, recruiting is often resource-hungry and shifting people can take more time. However, by having augmented teams on demand, it is easier to manage the team size based on the current needs of the business.
- Improve Quality of Output: Business can easily hand-pick the best resources to contribute to projects, dramatically increasing the quality of work.
- Visibility of Progress: Communication with the business is stronger and faster. Keeping the development in-house makes it easier for stakeholders to stay up to date with progress, addressing any challenges that may arise.
- Closer Alignment to Business Objectives: Outsourcing carries the risk of misalignment with the business’s vision, mission, or goals. Augmenting a team that understands the core of the organization and knows it well, can ensure projects to be aligned with the organization objectives.
Have you thought about augmenting teams yet?
Having access to a pool of qualified and experienced people on demand can be a huge competitive advantage for your business. This is why we provide augmented team resources here at LyRise, and work closely with organizations to meet their needs at any given time.
LyRise is a TaaS platform that aims to empower businesses with an easier and reliable way to build vetted AI teams. Since 2019, our team has been solving the shortage of AI and Data talents by assessing their profiles, up-skilling their competences, and providing them with better job opportunities.
Connecting talents to employers is our daily routine. We are on a mission to unlock the potentials of AI expertise to improve wellbeing.